Thursday 10 March 2016

Who's Awesome?

Well, today happens to be the International Day of Awesomeness! I know, I appear to be on a bit of Daily Tasty Nugget nostalgia this week, but I promise this won't become a thing! But I mean, come on, today is awesome - how can I pass this up?! And, in case you don't believe me this is a real thing - check out the day's official webpage!

Most of you know, I've dedicated this year to being more awesome myself. I am awesome. That's a fact. I also try to make sure those around me know they are too. So, I've only got one question for you...do you know who is awesome?

For all my Bill Murray fans:
(Image credit: www.giphy.com)
For all my cat-lovers:
(Image credit: www.9buz.com)
For all my dog-lovers:
(Image credit: www.who-is-awesome.com)
For all my potty-mouths?:
(Image credit: Tumblr)
And, perhaps most importantly - for all my friends, family, and fans of this Orange Canadian:

YOU! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!
Happy International Day of Awesomeness! I hope each and every one of you knows how truly awesome you are and how much more awesome you make my life!

-the Awesome Orange Canadian

PS: Don't forget you're awesome... EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment