Saturday 19 September 2015

Back in Canada/Big News!

It's been a while, and for that I do apologize. It's been a hectic few weeks filled with moving, travel, and just life in general. But, I promise I'll get everyone caught up on all of my adventures.

First things first, though - I'm back in Canada and adjusting to sales tax not being included in the price, an unanticipated heat wave, and accepting all of the changes that have taken place since I left. It's hard to believe sometimes just how quickly things can change - landscapes, shopping mall layouts, items in your room, etc. But, it's really good to be back, especially because I've been able to enjoy some good coffee and sushi... but not together, because that would be weird. ...or would it?

Arrival at the 'ol aero-port!
(Photo credit: Mike Kennedy)
COFFEE!!
CTCs - "Now More of that Cinnamon Taste you love!"
On my way home I stopped in Iceland for a little over a week to explore/reward myself for completing my Masters/spend excessive amounts of money on golf cart joyrides. But, something life-changing happened while I was there...


So there you have it - I'm moving once again and this time to a far more hot climate than where I thought I'd be spending the winter months! Now to do the 8 million things necessary before I leave and see ALL of the people I planned on visiting over the next 6 months!

-the Orange Canadian

No comments:

Post a Comment