- I introduced myself
- Got accepted to multiple Master's programs, and ultimately decided on the University of Manchester
- Graduated from my undergraduate degree
- I realized my dream of going to Africa, by volunteering in Ghana for three short months
- Returned home and readjusted to life in Canada
- Moved to Manchester, UK
- Had a slight breakdown
- Started my Masters degree
- Made some amazing friends
- Travelled on my own, with friends and even my step-dad, Scott
- Debated the true meaning of The Giving Tree
- Discovered 'snomesickness'
- Turned 30
- Participated in my first ever Chinese New Year
- And, so much more!
I find it interesting how viewership has varied from month to month. Oddly enough, July had been my 'most successful' month, until February happened. February. The shortest month of the year! Within this time, readership went from being strictly within North America to all over the world!
|The "Top 10" countries that follow the blog!|
-the Orange Canadian