Tuesday 21 October 2014

Return to Ghana: A visual journey

A number of you have asked to see more pictures of my trip to Ghana. Yes, I realize I have been home (and gone again) for almost three months, but I took a lot of pictures and video, so it's been a process.

Because I have a new found love of procrastination, I have spent the last few days not writing the paper that is due at the end of this week, and working on completing this project. As of late last night, a very condensed version of my trip to Ghana has been uploaded to YouTube! Be warned, it is possible that there are spelling errors or minor details that may need to be fixed, so if you notice something, feel free to let me know. Also, please keep in mind that of the thousands of pictures I took, and the hours of video I attempted to sort through, there are still plenty of adventures and experiences missing from this project. Will I make a sequel? Possibly, but probably not! And finally, there is a brief appearance of a word that looks remarkably like the word 'shirt,' less the 'r'...

Enjoy!


-the Orange Canadian

*Note: due to copywriter issues with the soundtrack, a newer version has been uploaded. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused if you tried to access the video while the changes were being made. 

3 comments:

  1. Great Video Em!
    Notes-
    THERE IS SO MUCH GARBAGE
    It's nice to hear your laugh
    Love your blue dress
    The falls are gorgeous
    The rain storm is WHACK!
    Cape Coast Castle is CREEPY
    Ugh- the Anthill is also CREEPY
    "It's "shirting" inside the water! LOL
    -SC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your photos in Ghana. I am going to Cape Coast area with CrossContinental.org for 2 month this summer. The coast and the castle look beautiful though lots of garbage. And you touched a crocodile!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for your message. I LOVED Cape Coast - probably why I/we (the group I was with) went twice! What will you be doing there?

      You can visit the crocs, as well. They're only a short trip from Cape Coast!

      Delete