Saturday 10 May 2014

2 more sleeps...

With only two more sleeps to go, the excitement is starting to kick in! This past week has been overwhelmingly hectic, but filled with lots of visits and coffee with people I love! To conclude my week of stress-filled, pre-travel craziness, I spent the day shoving the items I will need for the next 3 months into 2 bags (only to be 'interrupted' by a new friend who gave me some amazing insight!). I'll be honest, I didn't think it was possible to cram 12 shelves of SPF 1 million* into so little space, but I am happy to report that I have successfully done so!


Tomorrow I will spend my last full day in Nova Scotia graduating. I'm not going to lie, I'm not overly excited about this, but at least it will keep me busy enough to be able to get through the day! Tomorrow also marks my first day for taking my Malaria prescription a.k.a the first of 96 horrible pill swallowing days** (stay tuned for updates!)!

Two more sleeps and all packed up. Come on a-venture - I'm ready for you!

the Orange Canadian


*SPF 1 million is a fictitious sunscreen protection level. Anything beyond SPF 30 is unnecessary, even if it does come in containers marked up to SPF 110! Furthermore, I did not actually pack 12 shelves of sunscreen. 
**There will not be 96 full days of horribleness, only 96 moments of horribleness on account of my irrational fear of swallowing pills!

No comments:

Post a Comment