Thursday 8 January 2015

Pillows! A Documentary

It's official. Term one of my Masters degree is complete. Assignments have been submitted, tears have been shed, and sleep has not yet found me. The waiting game has begun... waiting for grades, waiting for the new term to begin,  and waiting for adventure. So, what do you do when in this transitional period, you ask? Easy...you make a ridiculous video about your pillow!


These new jobbies are actually quite comfortable. This is surprising because they cost me a whopping £2.94! I don't anticipate them to keep their form for very long, but at least I won't have to wake up to blow my pillow back up three times a night!

Hope you enjoy the documentary!

-the Orange Canadian

2 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Hilarious.

    BUT WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST REAL STUFFED PILLOWS?
    LOL

    You go from blow up with air to fill up with water LOL

    Voila!
    -SC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! No, these actually are real stuffed pillows...the "just add water" was a failed attempt at a joke! The packaging for them was super tiny...I wasn't convinced they'd turn into two full sized pillows - but they did! Comfy, poly-filled pillows!

    ReplyDelete